here and she obviously brings massive experience. Laura Da | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Nov 11
Tyson Frizell has questioned the lack of common sense in the NRL judiciary process after he was outed for one-match for making contact with a referee at the NRL judiciary on Tuesday. Jake Odorizzi Jersey .Frizell unsuccessfully fought a grade one contrary conduct for touching referee Chris James in St George Illawarras loss to Canterbury on Friday.The judiciary panel of Chris McKenna, Mal Cochrane and Sean Garlick took just five minutes to reach their verdict after a hearing that lasted half an hour.It was one NSW backrower Frizell had trouble understanding.Common sense needs to come in there, he said.There was no malice at all, or going in to make aggressive contact towards the referee. It was purely accidental.Im pretty disappointed with whats happened.Something we tried to put forward was that it was an accident.I guess they see it as black and white, and say contact with the referee will give you a week on the sideline.The decision came after the NRL moved to clarify the rule last week, saying that careless contact would be penalised.Frizells suspension was met with derision by a number of NRL figures.RIP Rugby League tweeted Queensland and Manly prop Nate Myles.Penrith supremo Phil Gould wrote on Twitter: Honestly, youve had your fun. Is there any chance we can have our game back now please? Before its too late!!Gold Coast rake Nathan Peats wrote: Poor Tyson Frizell.Frizells defence counsel Nick Ghabar argued that his client did not initiate contact with James.The referee made the initial contact with player Frizell, he said.The reflex nature of (Frizells) action was accidental.Neither person appreciated how close they were in proximity to each other.It was a slight tap or a brush against the referee. He gently or politely touched him after he was confronted with the referee blocking his path.Judiciary prosecutor Peter McGrath argued the contact Frizell made in the fourth minute of the round 21 encounter won by the Bulldogs was neither incidental or accidental.He had that special duty all players do to avoid contact with the referee, and he had plenty of time to do that, McGrath said.The contact was avoidable and unnecessary.Frizell will return for the Dragons round 23 match against arch-rivals Cronulla at Kogarah Oval on Saturday week. Cheap Twins Jerseys .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Devin Smeltzer Twins Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. https://www.cheaptwins.com/...er-jersey-twins.html . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence.Annika Sorenstam feels the time is now right for her to lead Team Europe at the Solheim Cup. The Ladies European Tour (LET) announced last week that Sorenstam will step up from her role as vice-captain to captain Europe at next years tournament at the De Moines Golf Club in Iowa.Im extremely excited but Im honoured as well, Sorenstam told Sky Sports News HQ.Its a kind of a dream come true. I hoped this would happen and it did.Sorenstam racked up 72 LPGA Tour wins and 10 major championship victories as a player and was part of two Solheim Cup winning sides, in 2000 and 2003.Ive played in eight of them (Solheim Cup tournaments) and I still wanted to be involved in the game but I wasnt ready to put in the time and the commitment that it takes, she said. USA won the Solheim Cup at St Leon-Rot in Germany last year Its a lot of work and I just wasnt ready with a young family and my businesses but fast forward six years and here I am. My kids are a little bigger and I am ready and I want to do this now. Fake Twins Jerseys. Sorenstams record of winning 22 Solheim Cup matches has been equalled only by Britains Laura Davies, and she thinks the Swede is the ideal candidate to lead Europe into the next tournament.Davies said: I think its great news for us, especially playing in America, because shes lived a lot of her life over there and she obviously brings massive experience. Laura Davies thinks Sorenstam is a good candidate for the captaincy Shell get the team together. Shes got a year and a half to worry about it and think about it and shell do a very professional job.I think it will all be very regimented - that is Annikas way. That is how she played her career as a player and I dont see any reason why that would be any different as a captain. Also See: Ko claims major title Zuel: Hull comfortable Sorenstams record tough Golf live on Sky ' ' '