averaging nearly 24 1/2 minutes per game.Lindholms average annual | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh Jun 25
SEATTLE -- Another fourth quarter comeback for Russell Wilson. Russell Westbrook Jersey . This time with an added degree of difficulty.Hobbled by an ankle injury, Wilson pulled off another late rally, throwing a 2-yard touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin with 31 seconds left and giving the Seattle Seahawks a 12-10 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.We looked after him a little bit. We werent sure what he could do, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. We didnt want to tax him too much.Seattle had no choice but to rely on Wilson on a day the expected NFC contenders looked flawed offensively and buckled defensively in the fourth quarter. Seattle yielded an 86-yard touchdown drive to Ryan Tannehill that gave the Dolphins a 10-6 lead with 4:08 remaining.Thats when Wilson went to work, playing on a right ankle that twisted badly in the third quarter as he was sacked by Ndamukong Suh. Seattle converted fourth-and-1 early in the drive on a 7-yard run by Christine Michael, but the big play was Wilson finding Baldwin for 22 yards on a crossing route on fourth-and-4 near midfield.Four plays later, Wilson hit Baldwin in the corner of the end zone to give Seattle the lead -- and finally exhale after a tougher-than-expected opener.Theres a feeling of familiarity. (Wilsons) been there before. Hes come through, Seattle cornerback Richards Sherman said. ... There is confidence. You believe in your guys.Wilsons 19th fourth quarter or overtime comeback ruined Adam Gases debut as coach in Miami. The Dolphins were stymied by Seattles defense for three quarters before putting together an impressive drive to take the lead.Miami had just 145 yards total offense until that drive. Tannehill hit Jarvis Landry for 28 yards and Damien Williams for 29 to reach the Seattle 2. Two plays later, Tannehill bulled across the goal line on a designed draw.MIAMIS VICE: Tannehill was 16 of 29 for 186 yards, but Miami twice drove inside the Seattle 20 and failed to come away with points.I thought our defense did a great job, had us in the position that we were in, Gase said. I was just more irritated with the fact that we couldnt help them on the other side of the ball.ANKLE DAMAGE: Wilson was hobbled after he was sacked by Suh for a 13-yard loss. As he was going down, Suh clipped the back of Wilsons foot and caused the foot and ankle to turn awkwardly. Wilson limped through the possession before getting examined on the sideline and having his foot and ankle taped. He finished 27 of 43 for 258 yards, one touchdown and one interception.I was telling some of the coaches and some of the trainers that when Im 43, 44, 45 years old and Im still playing, thats probably what Ill look like out there, Wilson said.MISSED IT: Miami missed on three great scoring chances. On fourth-and-1 at the Seattle 17 in the first quarter, Tannehill tried to draw the Seahawks offside before handing off to Arian Foster, who was stuffed at the line of scrimmage. On their next series, Kenny Stills got free behind Seattles secondary only to drop what would have been a sure touchdown. And in the third quarter, Andrew Franks 27-yard field goal attempt was blocked by Cassius Marsh.ANTHEM ATTENTION : Foster, Stills, Michael Thomas and Jelani Jenkins all took a knee on the Miami sideline just before the national anthem began. The four held their hands over their hearts as the anthem played and stood immediately at its conclusion.The Dolphins released a statement saying they encourage players and staff to stand during the anthem, but recognize an individuals right to reflect during the anthem in different ways.I felt that the platform we have in the NFL can be used to spread awareness to certain things, Foster said. Thats what it was about, to continue a conversation about social injustices and systematic racism that still plagues our country.On the opposite sideline, Seahawks players and coaches locked arm in arm. That included defensive back Jeremy Lane, who sat during the national anthem in the preseason finale in Oakland in a sign of support for San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick.INJURIES: Dolphins -- Mario Williams left in the second half to be evaluated for a concussion. He did not return. DT Earl Mitchell also suffered a calf injury in the first half.Seahawks -- Rookie RB C.J. Prosise suffered a wrist injury in the first half and was seen on the sideline with a cast on his wrist. Carroll said Prosise has a sprained wrist and the cast was protective.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Cheap Thunder Jerseys . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Terrance Ferguson Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.cheapthunderjerseyschina.com/raymond-felton-jersey/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Anaheim Ducks signed holdout Hampus Lindholm to a six-year, $31.5 million contract through the 2021-22 season on Thursday, ending a stalemate with their talented Swedish defenseman.The 22-year-old Lindholm scored 92 points in 236 games over the past three seasons, developing into one of the NHLs top young blueliners with a fluid two-way game. The Swede missed training camp and the first eight regular-season games this fall while holding out.Im really happy to be back in Anaheim, Lindholm said in a phone interview from Sweden. Thats where Ive been all my career. This is the only time when we had time to sign me, and we could still keep some players. It was kind of perfect that way to keep the team that we had last year.General manager Bob Murray echoed Lindholms excitement about the deal, which allows the Ducks to preserve the four-time Pacific Division champions core. A dominant regular-season team, Anaheim has won only three playoff rounds in the past four seasons, never advancing past the Western Conference finals.Hes part of the future of this franchise, and we did everything we could to get him signed at a fair price, Murray said. I wanted to give this group another shot, and Im going to do everything in my power to keep it that way.The Ducks payroll is stretched to the limit, but owners Henry and Susan Samueli agreed with Murray about Lindholms importance, stretching the Ducks payroll to accommodate another large contract.They had my back the whole time, Murray said of the Ducks owners.Lindholm agreed to slightly less than the six-year, $32.4 million deal signed by Buffalo defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen earlier this month. Winnipegs Jacob Trouba is the NHLs only remaining restricted free agent without a deal, and he has asked for a trade.I was hoping to get this done in the summer, of course, but thats just how it is, Lindholm said. I cant do too much about that.Lindhholm has been working out daily at home with a Swedish Elite League team, along with extra work at home. Jerami Grant Jersey. He expects to be ready to step into Anaheims lineup after he gets his visa, although that process could take up to two weeks.Forward Rickard Rakell, Lindholms teammate and fellow Swede, ended his own holdout by agreeing to a six-year, $22.8 million deal with Anaheim on Oct. 14, but he didnt practice with the Ducks until Wednesday.Ive been practicing hard, Lindholm said. Its going to be exciting to come back and play some real hockey again.The Ducks squeezed Lindholms deal under the salary cap by putting defenseman Simon Despres and center Nate Thompson on long-term injured reserve. Anaheim likely will have to make another move when either player returns from injury, but that might not happen for months.It was good this way, because now I can play and they didnt have to move anyone, Lindholm said. We still have the same team, which is really good because I think we have a real strong back end. We have the guys left from the core group, so its going to be an exciting year.Lindholm repeatedly mentioned the importance of getting a deal that would allow the Ducks to keep their core together. The Ducks were widely expected to afford Lindholm by trading another defenseman -- most likely Cam Fowler, the U.S. Olympian and a regular on Anaheims defense for six years.Fowler is the Ducks second-leading scorer this season with three goals and four assists in eight games. He is also leading the Ducks in ice time, averaging nearly 24 1/2 minutes per game.Lindholms average annual salary will be $5.25 million. He makes $3 million this year, $6 million in 2017-18, $6.75 million in 2018-19, $5.25 million in 2019-20, $3.75 million in 2020-21 and $6.75 million in 2021-22. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '