asis on turning Britain into a more bike-friendly nation, according to Press Association Sport.Media giant Sky has been the governing bodys main co | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990 Oct 19 '17
Jennifer Welter has welcomed commissioner Roger Goodell’s move to create a version of the Rooney Rule for women, ensuring female candidates are interviewed for executive positions in the NFL. Black Friday Patriots Jerseys. Goodell made the declaration at the NFLs first ever Womens Summit ahead of Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco last weekend.Welter, who coached Arizona Cardinals linebackers during pre-season, believes the measure will ensure talented females have an opportunity to establish a career in American Football. They have the most amazing women working in executive roles in the NFL league office, Welter told Tuesdays Sportswomen show on Sky Sports News HQ.Its easy to see why Roger Goodell wants to take that a step forward and say we need to open up these executive coaching jobs to the most qualified candidates.Often the best man for the job is a woman, so why not?In April, line judge Sarah Thomas became the NFLs first female full-time official, while last month Kathryn Smith became the leagues first female full-time assistant when the Buffalo Bills appointed her special teams quality control coach. Kathryn Smith is a full-time assistant at the Buffalo Bills Welter, who played American Football for a number of Texas-based teams, recounted her own experience of coaching last summer, insisting she did not face the obstacles that many thought she would.The biggest pressure going in was would guys in the NFL take coaching from a woman, and what we did was prove that the answer was absolutely yes, she said.They established my credibility before I even walked in the door essentially. The guys had all watched my game film, they knew who I was and what I was about as a player, and they were excited.There are always more chances for things to develop, she added. I hope people realise that women know, love and play the game of football. Also See: Super Bowl 50 countdown LIVE! Ten memorable Super Bowls 10 stars not called Peyton or Cam How to watch Super Bowl 50 Authentic Patriots Jerseys. The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap Patriots Store. Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.net/. The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Ben Swift is to leave Team Sky at the end of the season, the British cycling team have confirmed.The 28-year-old Briton has joined the team currently known as Lampre-Merida, whose management company transferred their race licence to Chinese company TJ Sport for 2017.Swift has been a part of the Sky set-up since its formation in 2010 and secured Sir Dave Brailsfords team their maiden overall race win at the Tour de Picardie the same year.But in recent years Swift has had to reel in his personal ambitions for the good of the team, something he is looking to change next year.He told the Guardian: Its like leaving my family, but its now or never if I want to see how good I can be. I dont really have anything to lose and Id like to publicly thank Sky for what theyve done for me and British Cycling.Most of the time, I wwould be second fiddle at Sky. Cheap Patriots Jerseys. When I have done my job for the team, then I get my opportunity. This team will be giving me more freedom and support.My new team will have no out-and-out general classification rider which will open the door a bit. The chance of going there [to the Tour de France] with some freedom would be non-existent at Sky.Meanwhile, HSBC is set to replace Sky as British Cyclings lead sponsor with a renewed emphasis on turning Britain into a more bike-friendly nation, according to Press Association Sport.Media giant Sky has been the governing bodys main commercial partner since 2008 but announced last year that 2016 would be last year of its relationship. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys ChinaNFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '