16 at 8:15am PSTEnjoy your downtime, ladies! Youve earned | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Jan 7 '18
NEW YORK -- Major League Soccer and its players union are partnering in an anti-discrimination campaign, a move less than a month after Robbie Rogers signed with the Los Angeles Galaxy and became the first openly gay male athlete to play in a major U. Wholesale Clippers Jerseys .S. professional league. MLS and players said Wednesday they are partnering with a group called the You Can Play Project, founded by Philadelphia Flyers scout Patrick Burke in memory of Brendan Burke, his brother and the son of former NHL general manager Brian Burke. Brendan Burke revealed he was gay to his family in 2007. He died in a car accident in 2010. MLS Commissioner Don Garber calls it "a strong statement that we are a league that stands against discrimination" and says the league will provide "a safe environment where everyone is treated equally, and with dignity and respect." MLS President Mark Abbott says the program includes educational resources and training that are made available to teams. League executive vice-president JoAnn Neale says plans for the initiative had begun before Rogers signed, and that D.C. United and Toronto already had run public service announcements. The NHL and its union have a similar partnership. Discount Clippers Jerseys .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Youth Clippers Jerseys . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.cheapclippersjerseyschina.com/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Charley Hull won the CME Tour Championship on Sunday. While Ariya Jutanugarn nabbed the Rolex Player of the Year honor, and a nice $1 million bonus for winning the Race to the CME Globe on the final day of the 2016 LPGA season.And while both Hull and Jutanugarn are likely reveling in their accomplishments, every LPGA player is probably feeling like a winner on the first day of their (all too brief) offseason.So ... just what are some of the players doing?Im glad you asked.Christina Kim did what many of us would do with some free time -- watched an animal video online. Obviously.My offseason is off and running! I just spent ten minutes watching a video of a cat on catnip.- Christina Kim (@TheChristinaKim) November 21, 2016Brooke Pancake took advantage of her black card at the Waffle House -- the restaurant chain that she and her perfectly ironic name endorse.Its official yall! Im a black card holder!! Anyone in need of a true southern breakfast?? Waffle House has started gift cards just in time for the holidays! @wafflehouseofficial @wafflehouse #allstarspecial #ichoosewaffles #breakfastofchamps #itsonmeA photo posted by Brooke Pancake (@brookepancake) onNov 21, 2016 at 6:57am PSTLydia Ko took a moment to count all of her social media followers. As onne does. Clippers Jerseys Outlet. BTW 50.2k followers?!!!! WOW... how did I get this lucky to have so many followers ?????? Thank you everyone for the loveeee & support ??- Lydia Ko (@LydiaKo) November 21, 2016But Hull couldnt even officially start her offseason without a television interview at the airport.Airport interviews all part of the job when u win big! @HullCharley @SkySportsNewsHQ #RaceToCMEGlobe pic.twitter.com/adzzAmEN5j- Vicky Cuming (@vickycuming) November 21, 2016And Sandra Gal -- and others from the LPGA -- just couldnt stay away from the golf course. Gal hosted a charity challenge in Bradenton, Florida.Today is the day of the Sandra Gal Charity Challenge! Im so excited how the event has come together and I cant wait for a beautiful day of golf and giving back! Thank you to all the amazing sponsors, volunteers and pros who are here to support us and @volunteersofamericala ?? Stay tuned today :)))A photo posted by @thesandragal onNov 21, 2016 at 8:15am PSTEnjoy your downtime, ladies! Youve earned it.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '